We work with clients experiencing a variety of circumstances, including:
- retirees and those nearing retirement, regarding social security, pensions, and adjusting to life after work.
- people who have lost their spouses and those who have experienced divorce, gaining control of their finances and independence.
- professionals in their peak earning years, saving for college education or a momentous occasion that might include parenthood or wedding planning.
- younger professionals, getting their financial life structured and starting to save for their big goals down the line.
We believe there must be a mutually beneficial relationship to make the process as successful as possible. The ideal client is someone who:
- is looking for a trusted relationship with a financial advisor who will work with them as a fiduciary, and keep their best interest in mind, while guiding them through the ups and downs of the market.
- shares the values of Forty4 Financial, investing with a focus on the greater good without sacrificing performance in the process.
- is willing to take an active role in the discussion of how to reach their goals and objectives.
- will share their experience working with Forty4 Financial, by giving feedback to us as to what works and what can be improved upon, as well as referring us to people they believe could also use our services to help reach their goals.
If you would like to hear more about what we can do for you, please contact us to discuss your circumstances and goals.